Friday, February 24, 2012

Cheap flights to cape town ? and places to visit in South Africa ?

I am planning my trip to South Africa and want to land in Cape Town please let me know

best flights offers. I have some offers but in hunt for the cheapest also let me know

about South Africa attractions.Cheap flights to cape town ? and places to visit in South Africa ?
Get your flights booked in advance. At least a month or two before you fly so you ll get cheaper air fares. There are some great offers available with Etihad Airline flights to Cape Town and direct flights to Cape Town with British Airways. Check, http://www.travelhouseuk.co.uk/flights/a鈥?/a>

Also, Go to Table Mountain, Cape Town wineries, Castle of Good Hope, Mines, Cape Botanicle Garden and Clifton Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment