Friday, February 24, 2012

Where can I sign up for email notices of cheap flights to kiev?

I travel to Kiev, Ukraine multiple times throughout the year, and I am looking for a airline website or a travel site where I could sign up for some email notices when the cheap prices for tickets become available.Where can I sign up for email notices of cheap flights to kiev?
Check out this article that lists a bunch of websites that track trends and send you emails when they go down.



http://www.ehow.com/how_4862196_obtain-cheap-flight-tickets.htmlWhere can I sign up for email notices of cheap flights to kiev?
Not sure about from America, but myself and my wife travel to Kiev regular.and we use expedia, or BMI ( british midland airways,) and wizzair.

These usually give the cheapest flights from the UK.

it might be worth checking european airlines with a view to flying into the UK first, from the states, and then an onward flight to kiev seperately.

general advice is to just keep checking on a regular basis yourself to see who is the cheapest

No comments:

Post a Comment