Friday, February 24, 2012

Going From UK To Regina In Canada.What Is The Best Deal For Cheap Flights Only Please?

Hello.I'm going from a UK airport, as yet undetermined,to Regina in Canada probably via a major Canadian airport, in the last two weeks of October 2007. My question to you is which company within the UK has the cheapest guaranteed flights there and back please? Any websites,personal travel experiences to Canada,or any tips and suggestions to get the best deal now would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you very much in advance for any help you can give me.It is most appreciated.Going From UK To Regina In Canada.What Is The Best Deal For Cheap Flights Only Please?
The three major airlines that serve Regina are Northwest (based in the US), Air Canada's Jazz subsidiary (from Toronto) and WestJet.



Work from there. Get to Toronto or Detroit/Minneapolis. You might be routed (with AC Jazz) through Calgary.



Post another note using "Regina" or "Saskatchewan" in it and I'll tell you what tourist stuff to see here. Enjoy!
flyglobespanGoing From UK To Regina In Canada.What Is The Best Deal For Cheap Flights Only Please?
You have two choices Zoom or Air Transat for discount airlines

1 comment:

  1. Canada is my favorite place. I like it. I went to Regina in last month which is very nice and located in Canada. I booked a flight tickets for Regina at dearflight.co.uk

    ReplyDelete