Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where can I find cheap flights for departure in 6 days?

I want to visit my boyfriend on his birthday (Feb 28). The cheapest flight I can find, however, is around $200. If anyone knows of some place that I can find a flight from San Diego to Sacramento for cheaper than that, I would be very grateful.Where can I find cheap flights for departure in 6 days?
That's already pretty cheap. You can also drive up to long beach and take JetBlue.
The cheapest is 237 on United r/t.

www.kayak.comWhere can I find cheap flights for departure in 6 days?
I have a little travel blog that will help you. Use the Kayak flight search on the right side of the blog. You will find the cheapest flights there



http://besttravelsearch.blogspot.com/
have you tried hotwire.com?
I think you can have a look at cheapoair.com as well as I see you have already tried many big ones - but I think checking cheapoair wont be that bad for you - may be you land up with some good offers....



pal

No comments:

Post a Comment