Friday, February 24, 2012

How to Sign Up for American Airlines' Tuesday Cheap Flights?

Someone in passing mentioned a cool thing American Airlines does on Tuesdays offering cheap flights last minute for as low as $39. It was called something like "Bing" or "Ping," but when I google I can't find anything or how to signup for the secret deals. I couldn't find it on AA site either. Anyone know what I'm talking about and how to signup?How to Sign Up for American Airlines' Tuesday Cheap Flights?
Go to http://www.aa.com and see if they can email you their weekend fares. I have signed up for Delta to send me their weekend fare specials. Delta sends this to me every Tuesday for travel that weekend. If you cannot find it on the website, call the 1-800 telephone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment