Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I search by date for cheap flights with a flexible destination?

I want to know if there is a search engine out there that will allow me to input the name of the airport that I want to fly from and the dates that I want to fly and then find me the cheapest flight to anywhere.

CheersHow can I search by date for cheap flights with a flexible destination?
Try www.kayak.com......
Hi Joe, do you have an idea of where you'd like to go? I work with London Luton Airport and there's a great section on the website with more information on many different destinations. Here's the link: http://www.london-luton.co.uk/en/destina鈥?/a> There's also details on flights and accommodation to which ever destination you select. Hope this helps. ClaireHow can I search by date for cheap flights with a flexible destination?
No airline or travel website does that. Determine a destination first.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment