Friday, February 24, 2012

Where can I get cheap flights to Florida?

I need flights to Florida for July 2011. Two adults and two children 14 and 15. I do not need accomadation as that is sorted.Where can I get cheap flights to Florida?
From your use of the word, "sorted," I might assume you're coming from England? I lived there many years, went to school there, and am aware of the many subtle differences in our English language. If you are coming from England to Florida--I've made the trip many times--you might try www.lastminute.com, they have a UK one and a US one.

Now, from wherever you're coming from--UK or US--I simply shop online, surfing the various sites:

cheapflights.com

expedia.com

orbitz.com

priceline.com

kayak.com



Just go to these sites and put in your info, compare the deals...note that often the same flights are cheaper on certain days of the week than others, so vary your dates; also consider holidays...for example the US independence day is 4 July...avoid flying on or around such times. Hope this helps, Cheers.
You'll not get cheap flights during the peak holiday period



To get cheaper flights, stay away from peak holiday periods like Summer,Christmas and other major holiday/celebration times

Only off-peak fares are cheaperWhere can I get cheap flights to Florida?
Try to inquire in the internet. I am sure you can get some information from the internet. You can also go directly to a travel agency and tell them about your concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment