Friday, February 24, 2012

Ghana International Airline is not flying any more, than How should I get cheap flights to Accra Ghana?

GIA was the cheapest and direct flight to Accra but after its gone, who is flying cheap to Ghana and where to find it?Ghana International Airline is not flying any more, than How should I get cheap flights to Accra Ghana?
Yes you are right that GIA is not flying any more but there are many other options available and after

reading your query i searched different websites for cheap flights to Accra and best fare i got is from

http://www.cheapflights2ghana.co.uk . Cheapest offers of the Season departing on January 13, 2011 returning on February 26, 2011 is 拢 119 by Lufthansa Airlines . I hope it helps you find the cheapest flights to Accra.

1 comment:

  1. My parents and my grandfather on my mom’s side would travel the earth. They went to Australia and China, and they went to probably every soccer game I ever played.Flights to Kathmandu

    ReplyDelete