Friday, March 9, 2012

Anyone know of good sight to find cheap flights to europe?

Hey my friend just invited me to go spend a month with her in europe at her home in france but im not really sure what sights to use to find a good airline i want to have a good safe airline but a decent ticket...anyone know ?Anyone know of good sight to find cheap flights to europe?
there is one site I always use and that is

www.faredetective.com you just enter your travel dates and select the sites you want to check for cheap airfare and it will give you pricing.

Just last month I bought r/t airfare to Ukraine for under $1000 on Orbitz plus if you go through Orbitz you get a price assurance if anyone buys a ticket lower then you. You get a check in the mail.
Try www.expedia.com - I've used the UK version to buy flights to Asia in the past, and my other half used them when she was in the US to sort flights home to Britain.



Also www.skyscanner.net is pretty decent. It catches some of the smaller airlines.



One piece of advice is to use these sites to locate the cheapest flight (check both - one can sometimes give you cheaper tickets than the other on the exact same flight!) and then check the same flight again direct with the airline. Once in a while you'll find the airline's cheaper to deal with directly.Anyone know of good sight to find cheap flights to europe?
I always check these three sites when I look for airline tickets:

priceline.com

kayak.com

orbitz.com
www.Youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment