Monday, March 12, 2012

Does anyone have any tips on finding cheap flights?

I need to go to New Zealand, but the flights are so expensive! Anyone know how I can get a really good deal?? Thanks!! xDoes anyone have any tips on finding cheap flights?
1)try lots of different websites(usually booking online is cheaper.Try googling cheap flights)

2)make your dates flexible(flying out on some days is more expensive than others e.g flying out on friday evening is usually more expensive than flying out on midday wednesday)

3)fly indirectly to your destination if it is cheaper.

4)Try booking two different flights to get there

5)Book well in advance

6)Avoid holiday seasons eg summer/christmas,if you can.
if you dont mind travelling as baggage, then book your suitcase and get into it...!Does anyone have any tips on finding cheap flights?
there is actually a website called cheapflights.co.uk



I used it to book my dad a ticket to visit my sister in New Zealand. I searched ALOT of websites over 3 days and this site had the cheapest ones I could find - they're still not that cheap but I couldnt find any cheaper.
Try cheapflights.co.uk , they do flights to New Zealand.
try travelsupermarket.com
Try ebookers.com ... when I booked for Australia they were the cheapest!
try to travel using air asia..

it's very cheap, but try to book early

the earlier u book, the cheaper u get..

but u can also try to buy the ticket at the last minute

because the odd that u might upgrade your ticket's class is higher..

one of my friends used to do this..

she managed to get into the first class by the price of the economy..

try to go to this website..

www.airasia.com
Just book well in advance to get the best deals, usually 9/12 months ahead. Look on the internet for long haul flight deals.
YTB Travel Network - Amazing Tours and Travel



www.amazingtoursandtravel.com



the "book travel" link will take you to the travel page.

No comments:

Post a Comment