Friday, March 9, 2012

Anyone know any good sites that I can get cheap flights to Athens?

I want to fly to Athens for the Champions League final, But all the fares are so expensive. Any idea on a sight I could use??Anyone know any good sites that I can get cheap flights to Athens?
www.skyscanner.net
Well, if you have a ticket for the match, go to : www.expedia.com, but if you yet don麓t have one forget about it. They are all sold out .Anyone know any good sites that I can get cheap flights to Athens?
Hi I live in Greece and not too far from Athens.

I dont know where you are in the world, but easy jet are dirt cheap and fly from luton and gatwick.
Easyjet are really cheap, you can book on line in minutes.
Easyjet, from John Lennon airport.



See you there.



YNWA
Someone recently suggested http://www.skyscanner.net/ to me for my upcoming trip to Morocco and I got a good deal.

-
This site lists the best travel bargain sites on the internet: http://www.travelstartingpoint.com
Try www.bizjetexpress.com there are no flights on there at the moment but if you register as a member, which is free, you will get a notification e-mail saying a flight has been added to the system and from which departure airport.



It is necessary that you know that i am the owner of the website, before you do go and register, so if you would prefer not to register your details, please bookmark the site and check back often.



Regards



Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment