Monday, March 12, 2012

Where can I find cheap flights to Barcelona in April?

to watch them beat Man U.

Sure watching them lose and seeing Ronaldo cry is priceless, but I want to spend as little as possible.Where can I find cheap flights to Barcelona in April?
lol ..... Flying from Manchester about 拢290 per person.



From Canada, about 拢950



Small price to pay for seeing those golden boots of CR7 I'd say!!
Were from? In Europe I recommend Clickair, Vueling and Easyjet. I see you're optimistic about beating ManU, but we're not exactly in our best shape...Where can I find cheap flights to Barcelona in April?
Try a site called "Booking Buddy". It will compare the prices of many different websites (Expedia, Travelocity, Airline Consolidator, Hotwire, Orbitz, Farecast, Cheapoair, Priceline, Etc, etc) and give you the most rock-bottom price that is available on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment