Monday, March 12, 2012

Does anyone know where i can find cheap turkey flights for october without an 18 year old accompanying me?

Hello.im 16 and i have just come of holiday with my family.i really enjoyed it and want to retutn to turkey in october with my 16 year old friend. However we do not have much money so does anyone know where to find very cheap flights without having to be accompined by an 18 year old. P.s we both have permission to go on our own of our parents. it would be much appreciated if anyone could help me out. im deperate! thanyouDoes anyone know where i can find cheap turkey flights for october without an 18 year old accompanying me?
Did not think a Turkey could fly...??..and you tell your parents what you are doing...as seems to me you are asking the question not your parents....you will find it hard to get any flight unless a ADULT of a certain age books for you....
That really depends I am in Romania and could het there on easy jet for less than 50 Euros but since I don't know where you are at I cannot give you a better idea. If in Europe I would suggest you check out the easy jet website yourself and see what you find. If in the US it will cost quite a bit more.Does anyone know where i can find cheap turkey flights for october without an 18 year old accompanying me?
If you say where you are traveling from I can look up some rates for you since I am a travel agent. Or you can go direct to my website www.dpaschall.traverustravelnetwork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment