Friday, March 9, 2012

What is honestly the cheapest site/way to book cheap flights for last minute deals?

Ive had the chance 3 times in 2 months to see a friend between Baltimore and Vegas and had openings in my work schedule but airfare was too much so I decided to wait. Where are these $100 deals I hear about? thanks!What is honestly the cheapest site/way to book cheap flights for last minute deals?
I would sign up for the farewatcher at Travelocity to start. You can choose Vegas as one of the fares you are interested in and have them email you when and if the fare hits whatever rate you choose. You can choose $100 if that is what you want.

Otherwise, I would just be diligent. Find out what budget airlines fly out of Baltimore and chances are, they go to Vegas. Then start watching and checking their sites. If I see a fare on Orbitz or Travelocity, I go to the airline website and make sure it isn't cheaper there. I flew out of Mpls a couple weeks ago to Vegas and back and I thought I was getting a great deal at $200 round trip non stop.
www.jetblue.com

www.cheaptickets.com

www.hotwire.comWhat is honestly the cheapest site/way to book cheap flights for last minute deals?
Last minute deals on pricelene, travelocity etc
Southwest Airlines.
Try Travelzoo.com or spiritair.com. Spirit Air sends me e-mails with really great deals! Right now they have a promotion for $8/one way, but it just depends where you're going and what days you're flying. Good luck!
Call your local travel agent.

We have deals on our desk all day long that expire when no one takes them.



customerservice@intriguedtravel.com
Kyak.com the more notice you give the better deal you wil get.
Try these two sites for VIP passes and info.
  • jp cycles
  • happy wheels 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment