Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm having a hard time finding cheap flights to Ireland from Montreal, any hints?

I have specific tour dates booked at the end of june - so I can't leave it to the last minute, but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg either. I've checked the big sites (expedia, travelocity, etc...) But I still feel kind of stuck. Flights to dublin are so expensive!

Anyway, let me know.I'm having a hard time finding cheap flights to Ireland from Montreal, any hints?
I don;t think you will get a good flight to Montreal from Ireland.



Try Ryanair/easyjet to Gawtick/Heathrow/Stansted etc.



Lookup www.canadia-affair.com for Airtransat and Thomas Cook.

Also check out www.flyzoom.com



These are the best charter flight deals to Montreal that I have used in the past 10 years.



You could go from Belfast to Toronto on Air Transat but internal flights are expensive in Canade. I think Toronto to Montreal coudl be 拢100 return.



Good Luck
Try www.aerlingus.ie, if they cost more then u are doomed, or www.gohop.ie might work either???I'm having a hard time finding cheap flights to Ireland from Montreal, any hints?
Aer Lingus don't serve Montreal (or Canada). The only nonstop for summer 2008 between Montreal and Dublin will be with Air Transat. Their flights leave Montreal on Wednesdays, return from Dublin on Thursdays. Using 18\26 June, I see $980 if booked from http://www.canadian-affair.ca
A random check of various sites shows that Expedia's prices are usually competitive. You can also try other sites such as cheapoair.com, airticketsdirect.com, sidestep.com and farecompare.com.



If there are still travel agents in your locality, try them out too. Airlines want to take the middleman out, but it's usually the middlemen who know how to fit the travel puzzle (tickets, hotels, visas, tours) together.



BTW, if your tour is with an established company (where Globus is one of the biggest in the industry), you might want to inquire with them about air+land rates.
Try http://www.webjet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment