Monday, March 12, 2012

Cheap flights to las Vegas flying out of Sacramento roundtrip?

I'm trying to find the best deals on flights flying out of sacrameto, ca to las Vegas, nv leaving may 12 returning may 15. Does anyone know of any deals going on right now or any web sites I can check? I have already tried expedia, priceline, orbitz, and travelocity. They are all very expensive. So if anyone knows of anything else I can try please let me know = ]Cheap flights to las Vegas flying out of Sacramento roundtrip?
Try the airlines directly like Southwest, Allegiant, Spirit
Check Allegiant, and check all airports in your area for flights. We live in Salem, Oregon, and flights out of Portland (major airport an hour north) to Vegas with hotel was a minimum of $300 a person (and that was before the fuel prices).



My friend told me about Allegiant Air. They are a budget airline that caters to quick (usually non-stop) flights to popular vacation destinations. They are located 1 hr South, and 4hrs South, at smaller airports. Flying out of the smaller airport was cheaper/less hassle to begin with, but with Allegiant, we were able to get flight, hotel, assigned seating, and pre pay for checked baggage for less than $430 TOTAL - (for 2 ppl).



If you have more time - it may be cheaper to drive, or you can see if Greyhound takes you. Greyhound is pretty cheap for routes to there, although flying is a better option.Cheap flights to las Vegas flying out of Sacramento roundtrip?
Online searching is one way of getting information regarding the cheap flights for Las Vegas. You have to be proper research and compare prices of all major sites. You can also search at Globster as I have personal experience of great deals on my cheap air flights. You can also avail the special offers and discount on the air flight ticket. You should try there..
Unfortunately, because of the rising cost of oil at this time, flights are much higher than normal. I booked our trip paying double for our flight than what we paid just last year. To me, your flights look decent. I found one on Southwest for $235.10, but the returning flight is early in the morning. There is a later flight but the cost goes up to $263.10.

The great thing about Southwest is that if you book your flight and the price drops, you can easily change your reservation online to the new fares and you receive a Southwest credit for the difference. So when I first booked our flight it was $480. Since then I have caught a lower rate twice and am now paying $350 with a $130 southwest credit to use on our next flights. I don't think you can do this on any other airline or travel website, normally you are stuck with what you book. Also, on Southwest, checked bags are free where every other airline charges $23+ each way for checked baggage.

I also wanted to let you know, if you change your return flight to Monday instead of Sunday, you will save quite a bit. http://www.southwest.com/flight/shortcut鈥?/a>
Funny that this song got stuck in my head earlier:

H.O.T.W.I.R.E

Hotwire.com



xD



I heard the camercial on TV earlier xD

I think they have cheap flights.

Idk, but I'd check it out.
Cheapest well Have some well heeled Gambler to Fly you Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment