Friday, March 9, 2012

What website can I find cheap flights from China to Europe?

I live in China and I want to buy airline tickets to Europe. I am not sure where in Europe, but I can't find websites that sell tickets from China going to other destinations. You know something like cheaptickets.com, but for China.What website can I find cheap flights from China to Europe?
Air France and KLM are offering the lowest rates for Beijing/Shanghai to Europs return for as low as RMB 3955. Check it out on :



http://www.airfrance.com/double6/home.ns鈥?/a>
travelocityWhat website can I find cheap flights from China to Europe?
you can always ask at the local travel agents..I did once...try yahoo.com.cn..and do a search

dunno if this will help but try



www.webjet.com

www.travel.com

www.zuji.com

www.wotif.com

www.lastminute.com

www.expedia.com
  • boston market menu
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment