Monday, March 12, 2012

Where can I find these supposed cheap flights to Mexico?

I think I will take my chances if it means getting a super cheap holiday. The population of Mexico is 109,955,400 and only 170 have died, therefore i'll take my chancesWhere can I find these supposed cheap flights to Mexico?
It is not even taking a chance. the number of cases compared to the population is infinitesimal. There are no problems in the tourist areas. Sorry, i don't know about any cheap flights, but do come and have a great time.
"The population of Mexico is 109,955,400 and only 170 have died"... so far.



Good luck and enjoy your holiday!Where can I find these supposed cheap flights to Mexico?
Lol - a lot of airports are suspending all fights to Mexico.
avoid Mexico now cause of the Swine FLU.
Good luck!
ever heard of swine flu !!!!!!
If you do go, dont come back and infect our country.
Try lastmin.com
  • spanish translation online
  • laguna
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment